Quantity Surveying and Cost Management
Effective Cost Management through the appointment of a professional Quantity Surveyor is essential to any successful project.
Castons aim to provide clients with the highest degree of cost certainty possible at each stage of a project. Clients are made aware of the following:
- The overall expected out turn costs of the project
- When the money is to be expended
- What the current expenditure and liabilities are
- Where changes can be made to enhance the value obtained from the project
- What the present risks are
- The contractual and commercial arrangements that are required to be in place.
When clients appoint Castons to cost manage their project they can be confident that they will be regularly appraised of the financial position.
Castons will provide a comprehensive commercial and financial service covering all aspects of the project in order for the client to make informed decisions and develop the project strategies in the right direction.
We implement innovative construction procurement routes including partnering and various other methods of fast tracking and risk sharing. This knowledge will ensure that the route chosen will align with the client’s business case and deliver the project they require, when they require it.